Wednesday 3 March 2010

i'm so p**sed off right now


I am being threated with being charged yet again for other peoples childish, idiotic behaviour!!!


is this letter to harsh though??

(bit tough if it is i've all ready sent it)


Dear Sir/Madame,

I have just received your e-mail about the malicious damage caused to the door in RWP block.

I am really getting annoyed at people now. I know people are students, but do I do not see why they are so intent on causing damage that they know other students will get charged with. I often here people running, screaming, smashing bottles or glasses, or throwing eggs at windows at all hours of the night, on Saturday the 27th of February somebody was shouting obscenities at three o’clock in the morning and telling everybody to ‘Get up’, this was shortly followed by a fire alarm.

I am a first year student, already I have been charged for a kitchen flood that happened in October, I was away for the weekend as I was ill so I went home, as I was and am a new student I wasn’t sure where to hand my keys into, so stupidly I didn’t. As a result of someone’s idiotic behaviour, I have been charged £25, I couldn’t appeal against the charge as I had no proof I’d been away.

On the 19th of November the RWP block door got damaged, on the 24th of February the fire alarm got set off in RWP block, again I had been away at home, I’d only been back a couple of hours when the fire alarm got set off, whilst I did not see anybody specifically do it, I did hear somebody run in, laugh and run back outside, slamming the door.
I am getting sick of being charged, or threatened with being charged for things in which I have no part in.

The kitchen in RWP block 101-112 is a state, people are not cleaning up after themselves, if they did, and when it comes to kitchen inspections it wouldn’t take as much effort! However this week’s inspection we failed on and got threatened with a £15 charge each! I have been ill so I haven’t been using the kitchen. I am getting sick of cleaning it; there is only me and one other person that does any cleaning.

I will be glad when this year is over and I can move out of Gorway Halls of residence and move away from childish people and then I can keep my deposit together!

Tia Ford
(a very annoyed student)

No comments:

Post a Comment